How are grateful for the arrival of spring! And in her not only as the saying goes, blood is altered, but altered and intensified our routines. I say that he will begin to crave leave laziness jackets and locked at home and go out to enjoy the outdoors. If your home accounts with open space and garden, patio or porch, we give you some of advice when it ready for the good time, because we want you to spend a great time in it.
- Space: not the same that have a garden terrace or patio. And within it is vital to know what your needs and how it is organized as both entrances into the home and facilitate the movement should be two maxims to respect. In addition, you should find, if you are able (in the case of the terraces is more complicated) what is the best form of guidance based on the views. The idea is to open spaces to not complicate the passage or give feeling cramped.
- Climate, sorry to say that the area in which you live will mark the type of soil in case of gardens and thus the entire process of creation … For light, something that should not be forgotten and is also influenced by the area, Ideally you get the most natural light possible and well equipped with efficient models, such as downlights for summer nights.
- Uses and areas.? Functions Q hat will meet and who will enjoy it? I want to use more familiar or as an area of ??inspiration, but perhaps look to be a binding site with nature or, if broader activity and games … In each case, your space must conform in order to meet you needs. And also remember that if you have kids or animals you may need to rethink some sumptuous your first idea and adapt it to your reality: How about a solarium for sunbathing or a seating area under a shady tree wonderful? And a lively porch with flowers?, A gazebo? Visits to be with and enjoy those foods, or does a path of stones to unite different areas?
- Integration with nature: It is certainly a success for both your home and for you, and there are two essential elements: plants, including in this group the addition of flowers, shrubs, trees, grass and water: lakes, sources … and if you have space, desire and a bit over budget our recommendation is that if you opt for swimming, give a little step and you probably go by ecological pool .
- Style and accessories. Enjoy if you can give it more personality, it is simple: with the furniture. To do this, get a couple of hammocks or a nice picnic. Also check out the outdoor kitchen furniture. There are multiple options of sizes, shapes and prices … Also, a very wise option is that if you go for plain and simple furniture, color touch input on accessories: pots original forms printed cushions covers or tablecloths and daring to your deck. And, between us, a different feel I can give the blind, why not install a color blind? (Do not forget that your eyes will also be influenced by the walls and windows of your house, so you can get the desired result with colored windows and blinds ).
- Maintenance, rain or wind deteriorate and end up with your space, so anticipate and prepare solutions as furniture cover with plastic, tarps make special … And choose what material the furniture: teak, wrought iron or synthetic fiber are some of the most demanded materials taking into account all of the above. Ah! One more thing, unless you put artificial plants should care for your plants, but you want your garden blooming decay and die. Check out these irrigation systems that will facilitate the task.
Both write about foreign distribution for home now do not know what I want more: eating in the garden, playing sports, a little relaxing on the lounger or perhaps a sun …
A Healthy Housing comprises four pillars: Health, Comfort, Safety and Sustainability. It’s useless without the other. Many times we think we are on the right track but it really is not. In fact sometimes are not even aware of the risks of not having a Healthy Housing, especially in regard to health and safety.
Only because of the cold that comes into our house, we and our family we are exposed to many dangers, viruses and diseases caused by not having the conditions of temperature and humidity. (To learn more about the ideal temperature, click here).
The most common of all the evils caused by the seasonal cold is the flu. Influenza is an infection caused by a respiratory virus. It spreads easily from person to person and occurs mainly between June and September. Continue reading